Hi fellow gardeners! My name is Gab and I’m a long time gardening enthusiast.
I have set up my own aquaponics garden, growing my own fish and organic vegetables. And I’m really excited to share with you how you too can easily become an organic farmer!
If you are new to aquaponics gardening, I strongly urge you to read on to learn more about what exactly it is, the benefits of aquaponics and how you can make use of nature’s way to work for you!
I’ve set up this website to provide you with tips and advice on aquaponics, and also to help you find the aquaponics plans and DIY guides you need to set up and run your own backyard aquaponics system.
Having searched for aquaponics plans and DIY guide online myself, I know first-hand how difficult quality plans are to find.
Not only are quality aquaponics plans hard to find, some websites charge a small fortune for them. While it is possible to purchase ready-made aquaponics kit, they are often more expensive.
The best option, in my opinion, is to build your own DIY aquaponics system. It is not as daunting as it sounds once you have found a comprehensive guide. Moreover, I am sure it will be a very satisfying experience when you finally see the end result!
Hopefully, DIYAquaponicsTips.com will help you find quality DIY aquaponics plans so that you can get started with your very own aquaponics garden right away. You can scale it just the way you want it… whether it is a small-scale aquaponics farm for self-sufficiency or a larger scale commercial venture.
About This Website
I’ve divided this website into two main sections:
- Aquaponics Information
- Recommended Products
The section about “Aquaponics Information’ is where I give you details about the best places to find specific information and tips for designing, constructing and even running your own DIY aquaponics farm.
Currently I’ve got information and tips for:
- What is aquaponics – The biological concepts and benefits
- The main types of aquaponics design
- Components of an aquaponics system
- DIY aquaponics Vs Ready-made aquaponics kits
- Save time and money with good aquaponics plans
- Rules of thumbs for sizing aquaponics grow bed and stocking density
- Choosing the right aquaponics fish tank
- Choosing the right location for your backyard aquaponics
- Aquaponics fish – Types of species to rear for either food or ornamental purposes
- Growing fresh organic crops in your aquaponics farm
- Aquaponics how to – Getting your aquaponics system cycled
- Experience more joy and less work aquaponics gardening
- Indoor aquaponics – The solution for those without backyards
- Flood and drain aquaponics (also known as ebb and flow system)
- Aquaponics for profit – Keen to sell your excess harvest or serious about developing an aquaponics business plan to start a commercial farm?
- Combating algae problems in aquaponics systems
Each of these pages gives specific tips and suggestions about things you need to do to set up and run your own DIY aquaponics garden successfully.
I’ll be adding more tips and advice, as well as, new articles on aquaponics to these over time.
The section with “Recommended Products” is where I have reviewed some useful DIY resources.
I’ve personally used the following product and rate it very highly. You can learn more about it in my detailed review:
I intend to add more reviews about useful aquaponics tools and resources over time.
Most people who visit this website are looking for easy to follow DIY aquaponics plans and guides.
If that’s what you’re after, then I highly recommend you check out Aquaponics 4 You.
Aquaponics 4 You is the #1 selling set of DIY aquaponics e-book on the internet. It is made up of comprehensive instructions, explanations, detailed diagrams and even step-by-step videos. The author, John Fay, is an aquaponics expert and certified organic farmer, who promises to share his secrets towards revolutionizing organic home gardening – less work and 10 times the output!
So, I strongly recommend you check that out right now.
Apart from that, I encourage you to browse my website and bookmark it so you can come back and visit again soon!
Thanks for visiting,